Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: WE NEED MORE PATRONS

  1. #41
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    From your sig: '"You are such a whore." Tyledras'

    too true.

    ------------------
    Aesthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shut up, BITCH

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski and Tyledras family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore." Tyledras

  4. #44
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which one of us is the bitch? Why, you #$%@# with a %$@#$@!#! and a @#%$# up yer... um, you know, one of those...

    ------------------
    Never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will let you know. If he isn't there is no use in embarassing him.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what? an Ass??

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

    Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HE HAS!!! I SEEN IT!!!!

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

    Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been called worse by people who mean it


    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

  8. #48
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Seen it, Ski?

    ------------------
    May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah ,sadly I have....*walks off to clean his soul*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    Say, Would you like a Chocolate-Covered Pretzel?-Brodie

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Crystal princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's that Ski-you've seen Firebird's ass?

    Can I get in the hot tub too?
    I do think champagne is the right drink for a hot tub. Sounds like you all need a few more glasses-or could that be a few less glasses.
    Anyway don't mind me,I just want to relax.

    ------------------
    We're like crystal
    we break easy - New Order

    We are each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.
    - Luciano De Crescenzo

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •